|PUB LIST||PUBLIC HOUSES||Paul Skelton|
Only information here is the three licensees in 1861, 1865 and 1867, and the address of Buckland Road. The other and later "Mechanic's Arms" was in Strond Street.
VENNER Josiah 1861+
BARBER William to Jan/1867
OFFICE Samuel Jan/1867+
From the Dover Express
If anyone should have any further information, or indeed any pictures or photographs of the above licensed premises, please email:-