|PUB LIST||PUBLIC HOUSES||Paul Skelton|
The house went on to be called the "Princess Royal" in 1856 when George Norris moved and William Whiting took over.
This page is still to be updated.
NORRIS George 1845-Apr/56
WHITING William Apr/1856+
From More Bastions of the Bar by Easdown and Rooney
From the Folkestone Chronicle
If anyone should have any further information, or indeed any pictures or photographs of the above licensed premises, please email:-
LINK to Even More Tales From The Tap Room